Sunday, September 18, 2011

Archangel’s Blade by Nalini Singh


Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter)Paranormal Romance

When I read that Archangel’s Blade would be Dmitri’s story really wondered if I wanted to read it.   I have never liked Dmitri and I considered passing on the book.  I glad that I didn’t.  I still am not fond of Dmitri but his story is very engrossing. 

Someone is leaving body parts around New York City and Honor is the hunter called in to consult with Dmitri.  Honor barely survived being held captive by vampires for two months and the last thing she wants to do is be around Dmitri, the most dangerous vampire of all. 

Honor is a great character.  She went through two months of hell but manages to put herself back together and she emerges stronger than every.  Dmitri has always fascinated her and now that the two of them are working together she must fight her fear and the attraction that is between them.

Archangel’s Blade is a very dark story.  Don’t look for Dmitri to change from the really bad and scary character from pervious books.  However he does soften just a little bit.  All in all Nalini Singh made Dmitri’s story one that I would not want to miss. 

There is another reason not to miss Archangel’s Blade.  This book adds new elements and depth to the Guild Hunter’s world and to the characters that live there.

No comments: