Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday September, 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"Then again, I was a secular Jew interested in a practicing Catholic who thought I might be a dangerous lunatic.  So I should probably eschew snarkiness about other people's love lives."

Unsympathetic Magic, An Esther Diamond Novel  by Laura Resnick - Paranormal

 

5 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Great teaser! And thanks for stopping by, I followed you back. :) Looking forward to reading your reviews, Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Hello!

New follower hopping around =)

I'm not familiar with the book so I wonder what it was all about. Great pick though! It was a nice teaser.

Here's mine: Teaser Tuesdays

April @ Books4Juliet

Trish said...

Nice teaser! Made me chuckle a bit.

Trish - My TT Post

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

LOL... this kind of blunt introspection makes me laugh. Hope those crazy kids can figure out a way to make that situation work.

My Teaser

apple blossom said...

thanks for visiting my TT and you are right never judge a book by its cover. That is exactly what I replied on the previous commenter's TT blog post.
Happy reading