Sunday, November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox November 6, 2011

In my Mail Box is hosted by The Story Siren
and is an opportunity to share the books
I get each week.  


Click on this link to see what books other bloggers received this week.
I thought my mail box was going to be a little empty this week.  Then I got two boxes of books from Amazon on Saturday.  So here are the books that were in my mail box this week.

Free ebooks from Barnes and Noble:

Tiger of Talmare by Nina Croft

A Dark Kiss of Rapture by Sylvia Day

A Scandalous Past by Ava Stone


Ordered from Amazon:


The Comforts of Home by Jodi Thomas


A Soldier's Duty by Jean Johnson


Heart of Steel by Meljean Brook


Body Thief by C.J. Barry


The Sleeping Partner by Madeleine E. Robins


The Ninth Circle by R. M. Meluch


5 comments:

Jenny Q said...

Oh, you got Heart of Steel!!! So jealous! I can't wait to read that one! Thanks for visiting my Mailbox! Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

You know, I don't think I've heard of any of your books. Hope you enjoy them though.

Unknown said...

That's quite a haul. Good thing you got those 2 boxes at the last minute huh? Enjoy your reads and thanks for stopping by my blog…and thanks for letting me know that you're also a JJ like me, that is so cool :)

My In My Mailbox

Nea said...

Haven't heard of any of the books above, but I hope you'll like it! :)

Happy reading! :)

Giselle said...

Great haul a lot of good books on here!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads