Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
The Garden of Happy EndingsMy Teaser today is from The Garden of Happy Endings by Barbara O'Neal.

"I do need to think about what to do with my life now that she's finished with college.  I love being a mom but I guess I'm kind of redundant now, aren't I?"

9 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This one doesn't seem like your usual style of book but I guess it does talk about a universal emotion. My teaser is from Fairest of All by Sarah Mylnowski. Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ah, this one does sound interesting. But I'll bet she finds out soon enough that being a mom never really ends.

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Jenny Q said...

Oh, that's kind of sad! Intriguing, though. Here's my teaser, from a vintage western romance: Her Prairie Knight

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

What a great quote as I imagine a lot of parents feel that way when the kiddos have truly left the nest :)

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Interesting teaser. Here's my teaser

Li @ rulethewaves.net said...

Aww, I imagine lots of parents go through that. Great teaser!

Here's my teasers for this week

JC Jones said...

It don't sound like my type does it but it kept pulling at me until I got a copy from Vine.

emaginette said...

A sad outlook. Caring is never redundant. :-)

Vanessa said...

Aw, that makes me sad. Moms are never redundant.

I hope you'll stop by and check out my teaser!