Monday, July 9, 2012

Musing Mondays July 9, 2012

For this week’s musing, I borrowed a question from the “I’m Loving Books” blog. It asks… 
Have you ever read a book that, at the time, you didn’t feel a strong connection towards, but as time goes by you find yourself thinking about it a lot?

I think this answer goes with a review I just wrote on The Shape of Desire (review has not been published yet).  I said that I liked the book better after I finished than I did when I was reading it.  I also have books with scenes or chapters I have just about worn out re-readingSome are fiction and some are non-fiction but all have stuck in my head.

1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

I have an authors books that I read, and I feel the same way, I always like the books better after I finished reading them.