Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Teaser Tuesday December 31, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:"
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser today is from Parasite by Mira Grant.  It is listed as Science Fiction but the further I read the more I think it could be horror.  

"Dr. Cale's private lab was a small room - even smaller than the office where we'd first gone to speak - with hand-drawn charts and black-and-white photographs of tapeworms covering the wall so completely that I wasn't even sure what color the paint was."
Page 300

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Definitely a teaser to match the title and cover!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I can't even imagine a wall covered with charts and drawings of tape worms. Sounds creepy!
My Teaser is from IF I LOVED YOU.