Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:"
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book. 


Tax Day in the US and Teaser Tuesday!! What a combination.

My Teaser:


"I do work for them," he said...."They pay me to have interesting ideas, while at the same time recognizing that I could never function in an orthodox corporate environment."  Page 65

This is from Blue Remembered Earth by Alastair Reynolds.  The book was published in 2012.  I purchased it several months ago and it has been sitting on my TBR pile.  I think it will be there for awhile longer just because it is 562 pages long.  It is also book one in a trilogy.  Have any of you read it?  If so let me know if I need to move it up to the top of my pile. 

No comments: