Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, September 20, 2014

Books Stacked on My Shelves
shelves.

I got several Library books this week.  Star Road by Matthew Costello and Rick Hautala, Zero Point and Jupiter War book 2 and 3 in the Owner series by Neal Asher.  This series is actually one long book divided into three parts.  Commander Cantrell in the West Indies by Eric Flint and Charles E. Gannon.  I have this as an ebook but decided I would read the paper copy since it was available.  

For Review I went a little crazy again this week.  The Galaxy Game by Karen Lord, Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger, The Shocking Secret of a Guest at the Wedding by Victoria Alexander, The Christmas Ranch by Raeanne Thayne, Til Dragons Do Us Part by Isabel Cooper and The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu.

That is it.  Now all I have to do is read and enjoy or read and review.

No comments: