Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:"
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book. 



My teaser today is from Festive in Death by J.D. Robb.  This is the latest in the Eve Dallas mystery series.  I chose a teaser from the page I am reading right now.

The Teaser:

"Rough patch in the marriage.   That's par for the course, right?  I don't get using that as an excuse to play around."

Playfully, he walked his fingers up the back of her hand.  "Which is why your're not naked on the street, my darling Eve."
Page 239

No comments: