Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, November 22, 2014


Books Stacked on My Shelves

I received just a few books this week. 
I won Unidentified Funny Objects 3 from Gina Koch.

I purchased The Magic Wakes by Charity Bradford.  She is a local author who writes Science Fiction Romance. I met here at a Christmas Bazaar then went online to Amazon and purchased the book.  


In addition I purchased two Harlequin books.  Deliverance at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Cousins series) by B.J. Daniels.  I love her Harlequin Intrigue series and make it a point to read them as soon as they come out. 

I also got The Maverick's Thanksgiving Baby (Montana Mavericks - Twenty Years In the Saddle) by Brenda Harlan.   There have been books by different authors published all year making the anniversary of the series.







No comments: