Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking The Shelves - February 28, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves

Most of my books came from the library this week.  I got two nonfiction that I had on my wish list for a long time; Neanderthal Man: In Search of Lost Genomes by Svante Paabo and A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.

Peacemaker by Marianne De Pierres and The Daedalus Incident by Michael J. Martinez are also two that have been on my wish list for awhile.  Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop is a reread of The Others Series.  Never Too Late by Robyn Carr is one of her older books that I had not seen before.

I did buy two ebooks.  Mercenary Courage by Ruby Lionsdrake.  This is the tastes book in the Mandrake Company Science Fiction Romance series.  Baer Truth by Jocie McKade is a Contemporary Western Romance that was recommended in an email I received.  It is suppose to have a lot of laugh out loud moments and I can never get enough of those.  Amazon has one author listed of this and Goodreads has another.  I used the Amazon author.

On last book is G-1 (the Guardians of Earth book 1) by Rigel Carson.  I got it from a contest Amazon has.  You vote for your favorites and if your pick wins you get a free copy and the author gets his book published.

I am a little lazy today so there are no covers just links to Goodreads.

No comments: