Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - May 16, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 


My favorite book this week is the Adult Coloring Book - Stress Relieving Patterns.  I am enjoying picking the book up and using all the colored pencils to create something unique to me.




For Review:  I went a little wild at Netgalley this week.


Forget Me Not by Erika Marks - I did not choose this one.  I had reviewed a book from this publisher before.  I got an email saying I had it for review.  Not sure I like that.




War of Shadows by Gail Z Martin - This is book three in a series I really love.  I asked for it quite a while ago.  It has been out a couple of weeks so they must need reviews.  This is also the next up on my reading list.




The Secret Sister by Brenda Novak- I like her books and this is a first in a new series.  I am auto-approved for this publisher.





Lone Rider by B.J. Daniels - The second book in her new series.  Another place where I am auto-approved.  I never pass up one of her books.





Thrill Me by Susan Mallery - Another author and publisher I am auto-approved for.  I always look for her Fools Gold books.





The Art of Sinning by Sabrina Jefferies - I am on her street team and she let all of us know when it came up on Netgalley.  This is the first book in her new series.





Earthrise by M.C.A. Hogarth - I just started this one.  It is Sci Fi and looks like a winner.  It is also the first book in a new series.

No comments: