Sunday, January 31, 2016

Books I have Read but not reviewed

Book I have Read on the cruise.  Cruise is four months long and goes around the world.
I am on a cruise ship with limited and expensive internet so I am not doing that many blog posts.  I am reading and catching up on my TBR pile. I am enjoying reading but am finding it strange to no do a review of what I have read.  I decided that I would at least do a list, compose an email off line so it will send when I log on so they at least get a mention.
Here is a current list:
Rogue with a Brogue
Sweetest Scoundrel by Elizabeth Hoyt
The Late Great Benjamin Bale by John Joseph Doody
Return of the Crimson Witch by John Joseph Doody
On a Barbarian World: A phoenix Adventure Sci-Fi romance by Anna Hacket
Journey Between Worlds by Sylvia Engdahl
Some I received to review and will post reviews later:
Marked in Flesh by Ann Bishop
Graveyard by William Dietz
Hard Rain by B.J. Daniels
Beyond the Red by Ava Jae's

   

--
Jo Jones
Http://mixedbookbag.blogspot.com
Reviews and Recommendations of Books, Series, Authors, and Book Related Materials
Http://jojonestravelinglady.blogspot.com
Photos and comments on my RV trips

No comments: