Friday, September 2, 2016

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 - September 2, 2016


I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

"Sixty meteors entered Earth's atmosphere on May Day 2018."

Page 56 or 4% on my Kindle

"By the time the sun set, it was completely hidden by a globe-spanning blanket of particulate matter."

From these two sentences you can tell that William C. Dietz has joined all of the others in writing a post-apoclayptic novel or in this case the first book of a new series. I just started Into the Guns and it seems to follow the pattern of other post-apoclayptic novels. I admit I am getting a little tired of all the doom and gloom but that did not keep me from accepting Into the Guns for review.

No comments: