Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - September 10, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 



I got two paper copies of books this week.  Both are an anthology from a Kickstarter that I supported.  Both are Edited by Joshua Palmatier and Patricia Bray.   The first is Alien Artifacts, the second is Were-.  



I only got one other.  It is from Library 2 Go and is Marked in Flesh, an audio book written by Anne Bishop.  I read the books in this series as they were published and now I have been listening to this series again.  My library had the first two on CD and Library 2 Go has book four.  What neither had was Vision in Silver, book 3.   It looks like I may have to skip this one as an audio book.

No comments: