Saturday, February 25, 2017

Stacking The Shelves - February 25, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 




I haven't posted in awhile but got several books this week.  I purchased Devil in Spring by Lisa Keypas.  Got Elementary, She Read by Vicki Delany and The Walking Land by Callie Bates from Amazon Vine.  Checked out The Dog Stars by Peter Heller from the library; it is our next months Science Fiction Book Club selection.  Won an autographed copy of Archangel's Enigma by Nalini Singh and Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed by Anna Campbell.

3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

a nice mix of books this week for you. I hope you love all of them.

Grace @ Books of Love

Nicky said...

Looks like a fun haul! Is Elementary, She Read a cosy mystery type of thing?

My STS.

Alyssa said...

The only one I recognize is Devil in Spring! So many of my blogger friends have already read it and LOVED it. I'm a bit new to Kleypas so I want to read the series that precedes Devil in Spring, before reading it. But I'll definitely be reading the book, in the future. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

Have a lovely weekend, Jo. :)

Check out my STS post!