Friday, September 16, 2011

Asimov’s SF October-November 2011



Science Fiction

I don’t have a subscription to Asimov’s.  I buy from Fictionwise when I see a story by an author I like.  This edition has two months combined so it contains many stories and many authors.   I purchased because there is a novella by one of my favorite authors, Kristine Kathryn Rusch.

Stealth is a side story about the dangerous and destructive technology that was first encountered in “Diving Into the Wreck”.  There are hints in the story of things to come and reading the story adds to my enjoyment of the series. Boneyards, the next book in the series , will be published in January of 2011.  She also has a new Retrieval Artist novel, Anniversary Day, that will be released on Audible.com this fall and in books format in December.   

If you are a fan of Kristine Kathryn Rusch pick up this issue of Asimov’s SF.

No comments: