• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I really would like an ARC of Shield of Winter (A Psy/Changeling Novel) by Nalini Singh. It comes out June 5, 2014 but I keep seeing people who have a review copy. Since it has not show up on Netgalley or Edelweiss the copy would have to come from the publisher and I am not on that list. Oh well! I will just have to wait until June.