Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves October 12, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.

I didn't add much to my shelves this week.  Just one book that I won and a swag pack I also won.

From Mina Carter - Perfect Mate
From T.G. Ayer - a swag pack with book plates, book marks and a magnet.



8 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

I like when people get swag and book plates. Book plates are awesome too.

Grace

Unknown said...

Swag is always fun to receive!

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :)

Jackie said...

Thanks for following! I like your swag and congrats for winning a book! I won a couple books last week too!

Jillyn said...

I love getting swag. It's like a nice little surprise present! Happy reading :)
My STS

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the win! I love swag packs.

Happy reading!

Chel said...

Nice swag! I haven't received any since a year ago! Anyhow, enjoy your new book and thanks for stopping by <a href="http://to-procrastinate.blogspot.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-11.html>my STS post.</a>

Alyssa said...

SWAG! Swag is fantastic. I especially like getting magnets, for my refrigerator :D

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Awesome swag. :)