Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves October 26, 2013

Some of the Books Stacked on My Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.




This week I have three items from the library.

New Earth by Ben Bova
The Long War by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter
Shattered Pillars by Elizabeth Bear (audio book)

And one book from Barnes and Noble.  (Those 15% off coupons get me every time.)

Time Thief by Katie MacAlister

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those 15% off coupons. Enjoy the books!

Alyssa said...

I haven't heard of any of these! But I hope you enjoy your books :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Awesome additions. Happt reading.

Michelle Santiago said...

i've been meaning to read katie mcallister. awesome books!

hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

NenaTH said...

i haven't heard of any of these, but i love Terry Pratchett!

have you started any of the books yet ?

http://nenaath.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I've never heard of any of these books before, but I hope you'll enjoy them all! (:
Thanks for stopping by my STS and enjoy all your lovely books! (: