Saturday, September 8, 2018

Short and Sweet Book Reviews # 289 - Dominator by Mike Shepherd, Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews

Dominator (Vicky Peterwald, #4)Dominator by Mike Shepherd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was as bored as Vicky at her wedding. Like she said it just went on and on. Then the honeymoon was cut short as Vicky went to first rescue her father and then try to fix the mess he let his half of the empire get into. After the wedding there was plenty of action, danger and adventure. Vicky has really changed from when she first appeared in a Kris Longknife book. It is fun watching how she tries to live up to her new job and husband.


Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels, #10)Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A nice ending to Kate Daniels' series. I listened to the audio and loved the voice of Renee Raudman. She did a great job of bringing the story to life. The end left Kate and Connor alive and well but at the end of the story arc with the main problems solved. I especially enjoyed how and where Roland ended up. This is not a standalone and is best enjoyed after reading the entire series.

View all my reviews

No comments: