Monday, October 12, 2020

Good To Visit Again

Return to Virgin River (Virgin River, #19)Return to Virgin River by Robyn Carr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It has been a long time since I was in Virgin River and I wondered if I would recognize it. It has not changed that much. Two new characters appear and most of the ones from the series. Jack's is still the center of the town and Mel is right there with him. Like many who come to Virgin River Kaylee Sloan is a little lost and is looking to pull out of her grief after her Mother died on Christmas Day. She find more than she expected. There is a lot of visiting and a slow romance. A cute kitten, puppies and two great dogs to add to the mix. A nice story about overcoming grief and finding some unexpected surprises.

View all my reviews

No comments: