Saturday, June 5, 2010

Girl Gone Nova by Pauline Baird Jones



Science Fiction Romance

I always love finding a new Science Fiction Romance book. I read Pauline Baird Jones’s The Key and Out of Time and really enjoyed both so I was thrilled to see she had published a new book, Girl Gone Nova, set in the same universe as The Key.

As the Nova in the title suggests the action in Girl Gone Nova is explosive. Delilah Oliver Clementyne, DOC for short, is another strong, kick ass heroin who has to fight some personal demons while doing the impossible. Her mission is to stop a war between humans and the Gadi, a war that seems inevitable. Throw in her attraction to the leader of the Gadi, Helfron Giddioni, time travel that changes past history making it difficult to know who is a friend and who is a foe, and you have a set up for high adventure. I started reading and could not put the book down until I finished.

While Girl Gone Nova is a sequel to The Key it can stand-alone. I had no trouble keeping up with the story line even though I read The Key almost 3 years ago.

I always think we need more Science Fiction Romance and I hope to see more from Pauline Baird Jones. The next book, Tangled in Time, comes out in December of 2010 and there is certainly room for several more novels in this series.

L&L Dreamspell published Girl Gone Nova by Pauline Baird Jones in 2010.

I purchased Girl Gone Nova from Fictionwise. Leave your email address in a comment and I will send you coupon for 10% off Girl Gone Nova.

The Key and Out of Time are also available from Fictionwise.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Wow, google alerts really let me down! I am just now seeing this lovely review of my novel. Thank you so much and I'm so very glad you enjoyed it. :-)