Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - October 24, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.

I only got two new books this week and both are for review. 

Boundary LinesBoundary Lines by Melissa F. Olson - This is book two in a new series.  I got a signed copy of book one, Boundary Crossed, at World Con when I went to the 47North party.




Reunion at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Cousins)Reunion at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels - I am hooked on her books and love how characters show up more than once in books in her series.

 

No comments: