Friday, January 4, 2019

Short and Sweet Book Reviews # 340 - Between You and Me by Susan Wiggs, Of Blood and Bone by Nora Roberts

Between You and MeBetween You and Me by Susan Wiggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a thought provoking story as two cultures meet. Each of the main characters want to be true to their family but each has to come to a decision about what is most important to them. I loved the book and the set up. Both Caleb and Reese should have never met but events bring them together and the attraction is immediate. I think my only problem with the book is wondering why Caleb waited as long as he did to pick up and leave.


Of Blood and Bone (Chronicles of The One, #2)Of Blood and Bone by Nora Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This continues Fallon's story as she prepares for the battle to come. We see her first on her 13th birthday as she has to leave her family and learn the many things she will need. I liked following Fallon and the other side characters. I got to see how things were progressing in New Hope and other parts of this new world. Many things are set up in Of Blood And Bone but there is much more to come in book three The Rise of Magicks out in November of 2019.

Julia Whelan does a great job with the voices in Of Blood and Bone.

View all my reviews

No comments: