Friday, April 17, 2009

Give me a Cowboy by Jodi Thomas




Western Romance

I will buy any book by Jodi Thomas so when I saw Give Me a Cowboy I immediately picked it up. Give Me a Cowboy contains four novellas by four authors. All the stories take place during the 1890 Kasota Springs Rodeo in Kasota Springs, TX.

Silent Partners by Jodi Thomas is the first story in the book and is my favorite. Rowdy Darnell returns to Kasota Spring and meets Laurel Hayes for the first time in years. They both need money and they become silent partners in an effort to win the big prize at the rodeo. Read the story to find out how the partnership works out.

The other three authors in the book are Dewanna Pace, Linda Broday and Phyllis Miranda.

Give Me a Cowboy by Jodi Thomas (/www.jodithomas.com/anthologies.html) was published by Kensington Publishing Corp.(www.kensingtonbooks.com/catalog.cfm?dest=dir&linkid=2466&linkon=subsection) in 2009. Although I have not see it there is a companion volume Give Me a Texas by the same four authors.

No comments: