Thursday, November 11, 2010

Made About the Duke by Elizabeth Boyle



Romance

I purchased How I Met My Countess, the first book in this series, at a used books store in Chattanooga, TN. I saw the book when it first came out, passed on purchasing it new but decided it was worth a try when I could get it for half price. Reading How I Met My Countess hooked me on the series and I purchased Mad About the Duke when it came out new. There are three-widowed Lady Stanton’s and this series tells story of each. The last pages of How I Met My Countess sets up the story in Mad About the Duke.

When Elinor, the second Lady Stanton, mistakes the Duke of Parkerton for a solicitor the fun begins. Mad About the Duke is a entertaining romp where mistaken identity allows two people to fall in love without the influence of wealth and position getting in the way. It can be read as a stand-alone but is better read as part of the series. Lord Langley is Back In Town, the third book in the series, is due out in May of 2011.

Avon published Mad About the Duke by Elizabeth Boyle in 2010.

I purchased Mad About the Duke from Borders.

No comments: