Wednesday, June 12, 2013

River Marked, Frost Burned and Fair Game by Patricia Briggs





Urban Fantasy

I just finished listening to River Marked and Fair Game and reading Frost Burned.  I am a little late to the series but now I am hooked.  I like Mercy and Adam.  They make a very good pair and both books had a great story line.  However, I have to admit that Anna And Charles are my favorites.

Fair Game is book three in the Alpha and Omega series and the first in the series for me.  I did not realize that there were previous book until I went to the authors web site.  Fair Game does a great job of standing on its own.  Now that I know there are previous books (Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground) I will have to go back and read them.  Just what I needed more for my TBA Pile.

On her web site Patricia Briggs says that Alpha and Omega series “is set in the same world as the Mercy Thompson Series but in a slightly earlier time line.”  That may be true for the first books but Fair Game happens just after River Marked and Frost Burned is right after Fair Game. I found a spoiler when I read Frost Burned before I finished listening to Fair Game.

If you like Urban Fantasy try both of these series.  I don’t think you will be disappointed.

No comments: