Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, June 8, 2012



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what other have on their shelves.

I resisted buying or accepting any books for review but I did not resist going to the library where I collected several books I had been waiting to read.

Summer Nights by Susan Mallery
Calculated in Death by J. D. Robb
The Human Division by John Scalzi
Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs
Fuse by Julianna Baggott
Twelve Clues of Christmas by Rhys Bowen

And one Audio Book:

The Desert Spear by Peter Brett


9 comments:

tsukikomew said...

I love J.D. Robb, Patricia Briggs, and I've read some great things from Susan Mallery. Have fun!

Tsuki’s STS

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your books! Happy Reading :-)

Unknown said...

I need to read Fuse so badly!! Great StS! Have a great weekend.
-Scott Reads It

Marlene @ Reading Reality said...

I loved The Human Division, and it's always fun visiting Eve and Roarke.
I've heard so many good things about Rhys Bowen, but haven't indulged. I can't wait to see what you think!

My STS

Marlene @ Reading Reality

Krystianna said...

I've heard really great things about Julianna's series. I really want to check it out sometime soon! I hope you enjoy everything. :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Jamie E. said...

Ah, J.D. Robb (AKA Nora Roberts) been awhile since I read any of her books. They are often quite good. Hope you enjoy!
Here are my newest additions

Sugar and Snark said...

You got some great books this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Sugar & Snark's STS

N o v a - Z a y said...

Honestly, I've never heard of any of these books. Looks like I got to do some library browsing.

Followed!
Check out my STS post!
- Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

Obsession with Books said...

A nice haul! I love the Mercy Thompson series.