Friday, May 22, 2015

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 - May 22, 2015




I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

"I'm busier than a mosquito at a nudist colony: Things We say in the South" Saying at beginning of Chapter One.

So, how exactly did you manage to drive the car into the pool?" - First sentence at Chapter One

The Friday 56:

"My brain flew through thoughts of Matty Thibault and her note, Mick Thibault and his affair with Ms. Jamison, and Randall Jamison's pending DNA test at the lab."

From Worked to Death by Kerri Nelson. I go an ARC from the author and have to say I got several good laughs while trying to solve the mystery. It was a fun mystery.

No comments: