Saturday, July 30, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - July 30, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

I hit the audio books at the library this week.  I have been reading so much I decided to rest my eyes a bit.  Even so I also added to ebooks.  Fatal Deception and Fatal Mistake by Marie Force are the next ones in the Fatal series.

On the audio side I got

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs - This is one of my favorite series and I read the book when it came out.  Enjoyed visiting with Charles and Anna again.
Possession by Kat Richardson - Another series I have followed.  This one is out of order but I am not having any trouble following the story.
Miss Julia Inherits a Mess by Ann B. Ross - I listened to another one in this series.  Miss Julia is a little over the top but she is a fun read.
Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore - Started this one but it did not hold my attention.  I sounded like fun but that just did not come through.

No comments: