Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Releases I plan to read

The following books are on my Amazon wish list and my reading list for 2010. All are to be released during the first part of 2010. Look for my comments on each book later in the year.

The Trade of Queens: Book Six of the Merchant Princes by Charles Stross

Distant Thunders: Destroyermen by Taylor Anderson

Threshold (The Boundary Series) by Eric Flint (Author), Ryk E Spoor

Victorious (The Lost Fleet, Book 6 of 6) by Jack Campbell

Mission of Honor (Honor Harrington Series) by David Webber

A Mighty Fortress (Safehold Book 4) by David Weber

Close Contact (Alien Affairs, Book 2) by Katherine Allred

Dragon Keeper: Volume One of the Rain Wilds Chronicles by Robin Hobb

Mouse and Dragon (Liaden) by Sharon Lee , Steve Miller

Saltation (Liaden) by Sharon Lee

Rebels and Lovers (Dock 5 Universe) by Linnea Sinclair

What Distant Deeps (Lt. Leary) by David Drake

Song of Scarabaeus by Sara Creasy

Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're planning on reading Threshold; I'm just glad I'm finally going to see it get printed!

Not reading my solo novel (Grand Central Arena)? Or is space opera not to your taste?

JC Jones said...

I love Space Opera. I will put your solo novel on my wish list. Thanks for the comment. I love it when I find new books to read.