Sunday, March 14, 2010

The New Eating Right for a Bad Gut by James Scala and What to Eat with IBD by Tracie Dalessandro



Non-Fiction

As we get older out bodies become less efficient. For some of us that leads to intestinal disorders; foods that we have always eaten become part of the problem. That has happened to me. I searched for help and found The New Reading Right for a Bad Gut and What to Eat with IBD.

I found both of the books to be useful in learning to live with my new reality. I would like something that said do this, this and this to prevent further problems. As far as I can tell that does not exist. This is a problem that varies from individual to individual. That said I found helpful suggestions in both books. If you are one of the many who have this problem I recommend these books.

Plume published The New Eating Right for A Bad Gut by James Scala in 2000.
CMG Publishing published What to Eat With IBD by Tracie Dalessandro in 2006.

I purchased The New Eating Right for a Bad Gut and What to Eat with IBD from Amazon.

No comments: