Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mail Box January 1, 2012

In My Mail Box is hosted by The Story Siren
and is an opportunity to share the books
I get each week.  







Click on this link to see what books other bloggers received this week.

I have to many to list in my mail box this time.  It is a two week posting as I did not post Christmas week.  I treated my self to 5 months of books at Baen.  Baen is a Science Fiction publishers and offers each months released fro $18.00.  Since there are  at least 7 books in each months released I would have to list 35 books so I decided to post a link to Baen and just list the months I purchased.  Here are the months :  May, 2011, October, 2011, November, 2011, December, 2011 and January, 2012.  Here is the link:  http://www.baen.com/default.asp

No comments: