Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review Copy Clean-up 2.0 August 2012


This is the start of Review Copy Clean-up 2.0 and I though I would start with a list of books I want to read and review in August.  Because some do not come out until after Review Copy Clean-upp is finished some of the review may be written during August but published later.  I have finished several of these but have not written my review.  This will push me to review and publish.  Here is my list.  Look for the first review tomorrow.
Dream Lake by Lisa Kleypass,
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
Royal Bridesmaids by Stephanie Laurens, Gaelen Foley, Loretta Chase
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe
A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare
Dodger by Terry Pratchett
My Scandalous Viscount by Gaelen Foley
The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Phoenix by A.J. Scudiere
The Pigeon Pie Mystery by Julia Stuart
Mothership  by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal
Priestess of the Eggstone by Jaleta Clegg
Bloodstar
The Scottish Witch: The Chattan Curse by Cathy Maxwell
Blade Song by J.C. Daniels
Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster
Monster in My Closet by R.L. Naquin
Existence by David Brin
Death Warmed Over by Kevin J. Anderson
Knowing me there will be others before the month is out.  Follow the link at the top right of my blog to see what others are reading and reviewing.

No comments: