Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
Alien Diplomacy (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #5)My teaser is from Alien Diplomacy by Gini Koch.  It has been on my TBR pile since it came out and I just worked my way down to it.  (Gini in case you are reading this I may have just gotten around to read the book but I did pre-order.)  Kitty is still at it as you can tell from my teaser.  All of this  has already happened and it is just page 55. 

"I didn't think discussing the limo's explosion, the presidential assassination attempt, our chase through the street of D. C. or who Mr Joel Olive thought was following him were wise topics, so we chatted about the weather."

"Okay, no one got on the buswith us, no one got off the bus with us, I see no taxis with poorly disguised drivers around, so if whoever else was following you is still on your tail, they'll need to park."

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Not my usual genre, but it sounds interesting.