TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.
Hopefully that is all she does. So far this month she has presented me
with two chipmunks - one alive and one dead but both in my bedroom.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to talk about something else.
I was away from home from Dec. 10 - 17th attending my son's wedding. I found that I had a lot of down time on my hands as he and his intended were very busy and I needed to stay out of their way as they got ready for the wedding and the trip to follow. I did come prepared with my eReader's TBR shelf full to overflowing.
I put that down time to very good use and read books that I had put off so I could read review copies. I found several new authors to follow as I enjoyed their books. Now I have a backup shelf with books I have read but not reviewed.