TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.
Hopefully that is all she does. So far this month she has presented me
with two chipmunks - one alive and one dead but both in my bedroom.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to talk about something else.
I am doing a happy dance today. I have finished all of the December books I accepted for review. Reviews are written and published on Goodreads, Amazon and my blog. I have also cut down on the books I am accepting for review. I admit I really went overboard on review copies this last year. Now I am going to have time to read books that have been stacking in my TBR pile.