Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves -January 31, 2014


Books Stacked on My Shelves

I did request and receive four ARC’s from Netgalley this week.  One will be out in February, two in March and one in April.

Vision in Silver by Ann Bishop is the next book in the Others series.  This series is not for everyone.  If I had read the blurb before I check the first one out as an audio book at the library I probably would have put it back without listening.  Once I listened I was hooked.

I love Charles and Anna and have been looking forward to their next book for quite a while.  I immediately requested Dead Heat.  I think Patricia Briggs did a great job spinning the Alpha and Omega series off from her Mercy Thompson books.



Impulse by Dave Bara is military science fiction. I am not a fan of any war but I do love military science fiction.  Go figure.







Joe Steele by Harry Turtledove is another of his alternate histories.  I think he comes up with some very interesting stories when he starts changing how things happen.

No comments: