Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - August 27, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

I still have to lay off of reading so I was back at the library looking for Books on CD.   They put the new items on the shelf on Thursday so that was the day I went.  I scored some that look interesting.




From the Library:

Traces of Guilt by Dee Henderson
All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders
Sea Rose Lane by Irene Hannon

No comments: