Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Short and Sweet Book Reviews # 248 Jadrian: A Badari Warrior by Veronica Scott, Always Her Wingman by Jessica E. Subject

Jadrian: A Badari Warriors SciFi Romance Novel (Sectors New Allies Series Book 3)Jadrian: A Badari Warriors SciFi Romance Novel by Veronica Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Taura does not remember her past. She only remembers the torture she received before her rescue by Jadrian. Our band of humans and Badari are still in danger. They are still going out on raids to get supplies and to free captives. There is more interesting world building and back story coming as part of the plot in Jadrian. I really liked both Taura who refused to commit until she could remember and Jadrian who know she is his mate but continues to give her time to recover and remember. Several additional hooks for future directions are part of the story. I look forward to visiting with the Badari Warriors and their human colleagues some time in the future.


Always Her Wingman (Mars Squadron 17)Always Her Wingman by Jessica E. Subject
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is Science Fiction Romance but it really has little Science Fiction in it. This is the first of this series I have read so I had no backstory or worldbuilding as I started reading. I found the story to be easy to read but it lacked the tension I am used to seeing in Jessica Subjects stories. All in all it was just a barely OK in my book.

View all my reviews

No comments: