Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Short and Sweet Book Reviews # 327 - Once Upon a Winter's Eve by Tessa Dare, Widow's Island Novella by Kendra Elliot and Melinda Leigh

Once Upon a Winter's Eve (Spindle Cove, #1.5)Once Upon a Winter's Eve by Tessa Dare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not my favorite Spindle Cove story. I liked the two main characters but felt that the story moved very slowly and without enough to keep me interested. A nice conclusion to what was keeping the two apart but it could have come around much sooner.


Widow's Island Novella (4 Book Series)Widow's Island Novella by Kendra Elliot
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A nice mystery with interesting characters. Widow's Island is the setting for this introduction to the Widow's Island mystery series. The island seems to call to the main characters offering them a place where they belong. There are two mysteries and only one is solved leaving room for much more action and danger.

View all my reviews

No comments: