Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TeaserTuesday June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


My teaser today is from Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh.  I started reading this yesterday and am about half way through.  So far, so good.

"Drive, she said, almost ready to crawl out of her skin with the need to rip off his T-shirt and use her teeth on all that hot firm muscle.  "Mack is waiting for us."  page 11

 

 

6 comments:

Li @ rulethewaves.net said...

Intense teaser! Glad to hear you're enjoying the book =)

Here's my teaser(s) for this week: http://www.rulethewaves.net/blog/?p=4798

emaginette said...

Well, I'm teased. I gotta go and find a book. :-)

Unknown said...

oh my...I need a fan. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-june-5.html

Tracy said...

That's definitely intense! Good tease!

Here's mine @ The Coffee Pot
http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-14.html

Pamela said...

Phew that's a sexy teaser! Although it sounds like there's no time for that. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Only a strong woman would be able to resist that need! Sounds like there's plenty of conflict in this story.
My Teaser is from Toxic Torte.