Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Collateral Damage by K.S. Augustin


Erotic Science Fiction Romance

I am on the Round the World Cruise and have limited internet.   I am using this time to catch up on my TBR pile on my ereaders.  My posts are short.

When I checked my email last week I found one from K.S. Augustin.  She attached a copy of her new erotic science fiction romance story.  It is fairly short at only 42 pages but is filled with action and romance.  It also downloaded quickly which was great with the type and speed the internet is on the ship.

Collateral Damage is set back in the Republic's past.  Hyperspace creases are still being found and explored.  People want off of Earth and Meyal, the main character in the story, has accepted a difficult job that will pay her family's way off.  She is orbiting a planet surveying it for minerals.  They job is for a year and she is suppose to be the only one in the system.  Imagine her surprise when she gets a call from Waryd who is working for another company.  He is on the other side of the planet doing the same job she is.  Their calls start as playful pretend sex but as they get to know each other a friendship develops.  When Meyal realizes that Waryd is in danger she must decide what is most important, her job or Waryd.

This is a quick fun read. I am always glad to see new stories set in the Republic Universe and hope to see many more.  The one I am still looking for is the rest of Quinton's story.
Sandal Press published Collateral Damage by K.S. Augustin in 2013.




No comments: