|TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.|
Hopefully that is all she does. So far this month she has presented me
with two chipmunks - one alive and one dead but both in my bedroom.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I love the series and wondered how well it would translate in a TV series. Since episode #1 was free I had to give it a try. Would I love it or would I hate it?
I loved it. The story line was great, the casting wonderful, and the scenery fantastic. In fact I loved it so much I subscribed to Starz so I would not miss a episode. For me that means I really, really loved it as I would rather read a book than watch TV and I would rather spend my money on books not premium TV channels.