Friday, August 29, 2014

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56, August 29, 2013

I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56.
 Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

"THE DUST BUNNY WAS BACK."

Page 56:

"How could they resist a house near a cemetery on Halloween?"

Do you know what a Dust Bunny is? If so you are a Jayne Castle (Jayne Ann Krentz) fan and you know you are on Harmony where she sets her SFR books.

The Hot Zone (Rainshadow #3, Harmony #11) is her new release. I got it in the mail on release day this week and showed a great amount of will power when I finished two other books I needed to review before I started The Hot Zone late last night. I am writing this early Thursday morning and I will have finished the book by the time I link this post tomorrow morning. So far I love it and don't expect that to change

No comments: