Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - March 14, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves


TC Loves to Check Things Out
I received Mother of Eden by Chris Beckett from Amazon Vine.  It says it works as a stand-alone but when I was at the library this week I saw Dark Eden (Book One) and picked it up to read it first.  I laso checked out Spider Woman’s Daughter by Anne Hillerman.  I loved her Father, Tony Hillerman’s, books and did not know she had continued his series.  I will review after I read.

For Review: 
Burning for You by Michele Dunaway







Aurora Darwin by Amanda Bridgemen







Vicky Peterwald: Survivor by Mike Shepherd









And last but not least some nice bookmarks and a charm from Madeline Hunter and a Victorian Greeting card and a small chocolate candy from Sabrina Jeffries.  There is not candy in the picture.  It did not last long after I opened the envelope.

No comments: