Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stacking The Shelves - April 25, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

From Netgalley for Review


Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Emergency: Dave vs. the Monsters by John Birmingham           

Spider’s Trap by Jennifer Estep           

His Blushing Bride by Dani Collins           

Ghost Fleet by P.W. Singer and August Cole

Knight’s Shadow by Sebastien de Castell

Free From Amazon

Mortal Enchantment by Stacey O’Neale

Collapse (New America #1) by Richard Stephenson

Emergence (David Hooper, #1)
Mortal Enchantment (Mortal Enchantment, #1)Collapse (New America, #1)My Steadfast Heart (Thorne Brothers, #1)
Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13)
His Blushing BrideKnight's Shadow (Greatcoats, #2)Uprooted
Ghost Fleet: A Novel of the Next World War

No comments: