Saturday, June 11, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - June 11, 2016


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

I was gone for four months and have had trouble getting back into the routine of sharing books each week.  Maybe this will help get me back into the grove.

From the Library:

'Til Death Do Us Part by Amanda Quick
The Waters of Eternal Youth by Donna Leon
The Red by Linda Nagata
The Trials by Linda Nagata
Night Shift by Charlaine Harris

Purchased:

Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
Shadow and Flame by Gail Z. Martin
Admiral by Sean Danker

No comments: