Saturday, May 9, 2009

Book Finds at a Library Book Sale

Romance

While I was on my recent trip I visited the Book Sale at the local library. I think these sales are a great way to support libraries, find books by favorite authors and discover new authors. I have finished 3 of the books I purchased and because I loved all three decided to recommend them to you.

Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips


I don’t know when I have laughed as much while reading a book. The one I picked up at the sale has a 1999 copyright but when I checked Amazon I found that it has been reprinted and is still available. If you want a good story and lots of laughs pick up Lady Be Good.



The Rake by Mary Jo Putney

This is the first time I have read a book by Mary Jo Putney. This was a well-written story with a good plot and engaging characters. The book is out of print but if you see a used copy pick it up.



Something About Emmaline by Elizabeth Boyle

I have seen books by Elizabeth Boyle but have never read anything she has written. I purchased Something About Emmaline and found another book that had me laughing. Published in 2005 Something About Emmaline is still in print and available from Amazon.







If you have a chance pick up any of these romances.

No comments: